Reference Number: NURSE57444
Region: Buckinghamshire, Amersham
Salary: 55 - 80 per Day
Position: Nursery Nurse
Nursery Nurse/Practitioner Key Responsibilities:
1. To ensure the children are cared for in a happy secure and stimulating environment.
2. To have knowledge, understanding and confidence in keeping children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures appropriately
3. Carry out a key person role, building effective relationships with the parents and children and meeting their children's individual care and learning needs
4. Supervise, observe, encourage and support the children in meeting their personal targets through their interest ensuring they progress and develop leading them onto the path of school readiness.
5. To plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum with the team to consistently meet the requirements of the EYFS.
6. To establish a trusting relationship with parents through working in partnership with them, giving daily informative feedback in order to meet their child's needs.
7. Adhere to all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
8. To work as part of a team and with outside agencies supporting children's needs appropriately.
9. Undertake our mandatory induction program.
10. Highest standards of Health & Safety and well being.
Salary is dependable on age, qualification level and experience. All employees will be on rotating shift patterns. You will be required to work 40 hours per week.
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. There are a number of benefits that you will receive when working for Capita Education including excellent rates of pay (paid weekly), a variety of day-to-day, long-term and permanent positions, access to free online CPD training, and a recommend a friend scheme with £100 bonus (terms and conditions apply). Additionally, you will have the support of a dedicated permanent specialist Primary/Nursery consultant committed to helping you develop your career prospects.
You will be subject to vetting checks including an Enhanced Disclosure, professional references and a competency-based face to face interview.
Intrigued? Call Jamie on 01189 255 391 or submit your CV below.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.