Reference Number: YEAR577794
Region: London, Westminster
Salary: 110 - 150 per Day
Position: Teaching Jobs
Are you seeking a Key Stage 2 teaching post located in Solihull? Looking to work within a 'Good' Ofsted rated school? Do you aim to start after October 2016 half term, and willing to commit to a maternity post? If so, then Monarch Education has the role for you!
Monarch Educations Birmingham Primary Team is currently seeking a Year 5 teacher, for a maternity cover role due to begin after the October half term holidays. Located 10 minutes from Solihull town centre, and just under 30 minutes away from Birmingham City Centre, this allows an easy commute for both drivers and non-drivers.
Within the school community, the behaviour and safety of pupils are outstanding. Pupils are strongly encouraged to learn, and they aim for the best educational result. By the end of Year 6, the majority of pupils are working above the average standards in English and Mathematics. Relationships are consistently growing within the school, between families, pupils and staff members. Being a 'Good' Ofsted rated school, they are always seeking ways to improve through the staff who they bring in, which is why team work is strong within the school.
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
* NQT's are also encouraged to apply for this role
* A hard-working and reliable attitude
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
* Good references to be provided from previous school employers
We can offer:
* Flexible hours to suit around your schedules
* Competitive rates of pay
* Work within local schools in your area
* Dedicated and friendly consultants working with you
* £200* refer to a friend
* Opportunity to be put forward for permanent position
If you feel that this is the role for you, then do not delay and apply today for this great opportunity, to kick-start your career.